Monday, May 31, 2010

Missing our missing peice :(

Today was fun with my little man.  We went swimming together.  It was so nice and enjoyable.  We are excited to spend the summer break swimming and playing at Seven Peaks (we have season passes).  Today I was bitter that Dayna was watching over us in heaven rather than playing in the water with us.  He is the missing piece of our family right now. I miss him soo much while I am building memories with Dallin and he is not apart of them.  Today I am still sad and missing him.  I have spent more time in bed this weekend than I care to admit to.  Getting up and doing things is hard sometimes. Sometimes I just want to lay in bed and you know what I do at times.  Its getting less and less but I still do it.  There are days that are still so very hard for me.  It is true that time does heal things but time never takes the memories away.  I just miss him today. :(                                                            

2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had a good time at the pool. I can't identify with you as I'm not widowed, but I do know how ya feel not wanting to get up and get things done from time to time.

    It's cool you have water parks/theme parks close by. There's one in the Seattle area only open a few months out of the year and sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you!! I can't even imagine what it would be like to lose my husband. The way you are moving forward and making memories is remarkable. You should be so so proud of yourself!! Hope that your better days are right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete