Monday, May 24, 2010

To do list

Today I made Dallin's first appt. with his cardiologist at Primary Children's.  So that is one of the things checked off my to do list.  I will also be applying for 3 adviser positions at UVU this week.  I am most excited to be doing this. I need to find a full time job with benefits.  I don't know how I will do my masters, be a mom, and working full-time but if its what the lords wants me to do then I will.  Life is so crazy.


What else is on my to do list.  School, hunting for a job, working, mommy, dating, and well anything else I am asked to do, check, check, check.  The things that are so much fun to do.  I believe the call it being an adult.  Anyone else sometimes wonder if being an adult should be this hard sometimes? I miss being a child once more. I want to play outside without anything else to think about but having fun and getting dirty..

Today Dallin had such a tender moment.  He said his daddy was in his heart. Then he started to talk to his heart telling me he was talking to his daddy in heaven.  It was one of the sweetest moments.  This Saturday will be Dayna's and my 7 years wedding anniversary.  I miss him so much and just wish he was here to spend the day with.  Why did he have to go and leave me.  I miss my best friend.  The man who loved me with all his heart no matter what I did or said. Who treasured me with all of him and treated me like a princess always.  He loved Dallin and me more than anything else in this life.  We were his world and we feel blessed to be seal to him forever and loved by him.  I miss you honey and love you more than words can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment