Monday, May 17, 2010

Life is interesting!

So due to some ex friends being to noisy into my life right now, I have turned my blog into a private invite.  It sad because I like to share what is going on in my life with my friends.  It shouldn't matter but right it does.  So I am now going to turn into a more private person once more.  I have done this a few times in the last few months but always end up breaking out of it cause well lets, just be honest its not me.  Yet due to some people I have several times changed into someone I am not. Becoming more private is one of the things  have changed.

I also still do things cause I am a lonely person.  Not the same lonely I was when I was 22/23.  It's different cause I know what I miss.  I know what its like to be with someone and be happy.  I had a wonderful relationship with Dayna. We were not perfect and we did have fights but we had such wonderful blessings.  We always ended our conversations with each other with "I love you".  He died with me knowing that I was loved so much by him.

Right now I think I miss him more cause I am dealing with school, life, and Dallin's heart condition without him.  Doing the single mom thing (I mean totally single no weekend daddy here) is hard at times. I wonder if what I am doing is right and my partner is not here to discuss this with. To have another who is here with my son as much as I am and then discuss it with him would be a treasure.  Oh how I miss it all.  I do know that I am blessed and watched over by God.  I have many, many wonderful friends and family.  I am grateful to all those who think of us and pray for us. I am very, very blessed and loved.  Thank you all for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment