Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Birthday Month.

I think I should have a whole month of party for my birthday this year. You know wake up each morning and just spend the say in party mode.  LOL if only life could be that much fun.  So whatever am I going to do for my birthday this year. I have 21 days to figure it all out. 

So on the brighter side of life two of my classes will be over in 3 weeks.  Yippy but then I have to finish another 2 plus 1 more. At least this semester is 1/4 of the way over.  That makes me so happy.  I am stressing about me finding a full-time job. I am applying for a few different ones that I really, really want at UVU.

I am thinking about what I can do with Dallin.   I need to work on structure with him and having a schedule that he can see and follow. I need to work on a to do list with pictures that he can see and follow and have rewards for him for each task that he does. I would like to put a few small chores on the to do list also.  I would also like to have a reading schedule to work up with him.  Anyone have any good ideas or pdf files of their task list for their children they want to share. 

I have such a wonderful little man.  He keeps talking to his heart and telling me that he is talking to his daddy. It is the sweetest most touching moment that he allows me to see.  He is such a wonderful and special little man.  He is so dear and gives the best loves and kisses ever.  He is such a love child.  How did I ever get so blessed to have him be mine and I get to raise such a choice sweet spirit.  How much I love him more and more each day.  He brings such joy and warmth to my soul.  He is my greatest blessing.  I love my little man sooo much. <3 you Dallin

2 comments:

  1. Hey, have you ever heard of the PEC system? I use it with the kids at school. There are pictures that you can Velcro or magnetize in any order you want. He puts the picture from TO DO, to completed. It's really interactive and fun. If you search it online there is a TON of info. It is used mostly with Autistic kids... but I use it with all my kids at school! Just a thought! :)

    Kendra :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kendra :)

    ReplyDelete