Saturday, October 24, 2009

My gift of service

Sorry I have been putting this blog on the back burner lately. I have had many things going on throughout my head and not knowing what I should say out of it all. I have many blessing in my life but I am still so much like everyone else in this world. I have had difficult times. This last week has been hard on me as I try to find myself in a few different situations. I have been learning that I need to learn in this life. Even though sometimes I want to go left even though God wants me to go right. Yet, in the end I make enough turns in the process that I end up going right just like God wanted for me in the first time. It is just hard sometimes to let God have control and not try so hard to have it. I know he has what is best for me but I have a hard time letting go. I am so scared to get hurt that I can't even at time let him have control, even though I know that, that is what is right and best for me. As I am going through my master's program I am learning more about me sometimes then I am about how to help others. Learning and growing I am becoming the person in the end that I am meant to be. Losing Dayna has been the hardest thing I have even gone through. I miss having my best friend with me at night. Have the person who so completely loved me that no matter what I did or how I acted he accepted it and me, and still loved me. I feel so honored to of gotten to spend those wonderful 4 years with him that I did. I am grateful for my marriage, my son, and for my loving husband. How some people can take for granite the wonderful blessings, and gifts that are in their lives. So many of them can't even see the wonderful blessings that they have be given. Some others think that the grass is green on the other side. Not know what they have in their lives is greater than they even knew. My greatest thing was taken away from and I miss it more than I can ever express. For those who still have their wonderful spouses. Tell them you love them, and need them. Work at your marriage and try to find a way to make it work. You have something that I wish more than anything I ever still had. So tonight I am going to give the gift of a home cooked meal to a friend. My friend is having a hard time in his life. One of the wishes he has expressed is that he wishes he could have a home cooked meal. I promised him weeks ago that I would fix him a meal and I never did. So today I am going to share my one of my talents with a friend who needs to know that others are thinking of him and care. Besides I never know how to cook for just Dallin and me and since Summer has moved away from me I have to share my roast meal with someone. Have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow my friends. I plan too.

1 comment:

  1. oh i miss your roast on sundays sooo yummy!! your the best friend ever i am sooo glad heavenly father put us in each others lives!! how would of i ever survived without you! love you

    ReplyDelete