Wednesday, October 7, 2009

great gifts


Today I went to my first parent/teacher meeting for Dallin in Preschool. They love having him there. They say he is a joy and they are grateful to get to work with him. The teacher says he is very smart and loves so much to learn. He still having issues with attention span and impulsive. So we will continue to work with him on this. He is loves going to Preschool (which is at daycare on Mondays) and his school (Wednesday and Fridays). He loves to ride the bus even though he tells me that the bus driver is "driving him nuts!" LOL what a great blessing he is to me and all those who know him.

My great gift is him and those who now work with him at daycare as well as preschool. They are helping me to raise my son to become a wonderful man one day. His passion for learning is so wonderful to watch. I just love his joy for live, loving, and learning. I have his energy, spunk, and joy. I have a very happy boy who I feel so very blessed to have in my life. He is a living memory of Dayna so much for me. This also I am grateful. That a piece of Dayna is still living and loves me just like his dad does. Sometimes it is easy to forget about simple blessings. That a child can be a wonderful gift to parents. Some parents take this for granted. They think that parenting is a chore not a labor of love. Even in the little moments with him are a treasure to have in my life. To get this little man to be a part of my forever family. It truly is a wonderful blessing that I feel blessed to share.

I just lastly want to say thank you to all the wonderful people in Dallin's and my life. I feel so overwhelmed with gratitude for those who pray for us. Who help us in our lives to keep moving. To not forget who we are and where we are going in life. Those that love us unconditionally no matter what choices we make in our lives. Thank you for all your love and support to me and my son. Have a great life and remember to live it just live it well.

1 comment:

  1. I love this post too! While working at the chiropractor's office I got to see you with Dallin often and I always thought of you as a very loving, caring, and patient mother. I never once saw you become frustrated or irritable which I see with a lot of moms. It's easy to get mad and just snap. It takes a lot of love to be patient and treat your sweet child the way they should be treated. This world is so new to them and they are learning how to cope with everything. I really appreciate this post.

    ReplyDelete