Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friends

I love facebook. I know I shouldn't love something so not human but what can I say I do. I have found so many of my long lost friends. My newest bunch is some of my old friends from when I lived in Grace, Idaho. It is nice to check up on others and see how they are doing. To know that you are remembered by others from such a long time ago. It reminds me a bit of what it is going to be like once we die. All those people who you haven't seen or talked with in such a long time who are once more apart of your life. It gets me excited to go back to the other side. To bad I have to wait for like forever until I am with those on the other side once more. Well that is how it feels to me sometimes. Yet, time is going faster for me lately. I can't believe it has almost been 3 years since Dayna died. Dallin will be 4 the first of December. He just keeps growing up and getting older on me.

Back to friends. I am so grateful to find old friends and to once more build the friendships back up. I thought that I was lost and forgotten about. It's nice to have people to talk to. It is also nice to have people who understand your pain and who you can talk with. Sometimes being lonely is hard on me. I am thankful for my friends that make this not so hard for me. That talk and share with me. It really does help me out. So today's gift is Facebook. Facebook gives me ways to stay connected and keep friendships building and growing. Its funny that I find facebook as one of my little blessings but the truth is that I do. Thanks to all my facebook friends. Nights :)

No comments:

Post a Comment