Monday, October 5, 2009

Turn them them into little moments :)




Today was a wonderful day. Cold but wonderful. We went to Hee Haw farms with Summer and her family. What a great and wonderful way to make new and lasting memories. Each year that we go, we have so much fun. What a great way to get grand pictures of Dallin being Dallin. He had so much fun just running around playing. He got very, very messy but still had a blast doing it. I learned today to make my moments with him Little Ones. It was each hug, kiss, hand hold, thank-you, game, and activity we did together. Each one I turned into a little moment with him. Each those moments with him to the fullest.

I want to die knowing that I don't have regrets. That I spent quality time with him each and every chance I had. Even turning those tears, and screaming times into little moments. One day even the temper fits that he has I am going to miss and want back. These are the days when I know that Dayna is looking down on us and smiling. Even sometimes he gets to come down and join in with us. Listening to the little moments that we are making together as a family.

I feel so blessed to have gotten to be with Dayna for those short 4 years. I am so blessed to have such wonderful and happy memories with him and as a family. I cherish those times. Looking back on them with love and gratitude in my heart. I can't wait for us to be together once more as a loving, happy, eternal family. What a cherished blessing that I am seal to Dayna, and Dallin for FOREVER:)

No comments:

Post a Comment