Sunday, October 4, 2009

Something New :)

I am not sure if anyone but me will get anything out of this Blog. I am o.k. with that. I want to do this and feel that I should. So like everything else that I do with my life when I feel that I should do something this strongly then I follow through.

So why is this Blog going to be so worth the time and effort? Well for me I am beginning to learn that I have things that I need to express daily so that I will not forget them. As I express them I how that they not only continue to move me but to move others also. My wish for those of you who read my Blog is that you might learn and grow with me. That through my life experiences you might come to better understand God, life, trials, blessings, friendship, family, love, and me.

Each day I plan to look at something that I need to learn from or improve on and always closing with a expression of my blessings in my life. I am not perfect in my choices but I do know that I am able to always learn, grow, and change myself.

For tonight I wish to give thanks to my family. My parents are such loving and devoted people. They pray for each of their children and through these prayers I have personally been blessed. Thank you Mom and Dad (papa). My brothers and sisters each have such wonderful gifts and abilities. They each have taught me great and wonderful things in the last few years since Dayna has died. Thank you each of you. My greatest gift is my dear son Dallin Russell Moser. He brings more joy to my life than I thought I could experience without Dayna being here. Dallin has given me the gift of true love and healing. I love him more than I ever understood was possible. Thank you my dear little man :)

Have a wonderful night and my you all remember to tell those you love that you love them. Life can change so fast. Try to live your life so that you might not have regrets to live with. Have a goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. I really needed to read this Terri. It's beautiful. What an important reminder to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your amazing!! I love reading these things. I love my Terri and will desperately miss you both! You are a great example of love, faith, forgiveness, kindness, generosity, and friendship! THank you so so much for letting me in and through this blog letting others in to know the real wonderful daughter of god you are! Please let others in when i move people will love getting to know you and being your true friend whether you need a sitter or shoulder to cry on we all need each other in this hard journey called life and i know others will be blessed for knowing you! I love you and think your amazing and your the best. I could have never made it the last 3 years without you either darling so know you have helped me so much also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is summer used my husbands google account I'm sure you knew that terri but others will think who is this ryan guy?

    ReplyDelete