Tuesday, October 13, 2009

MOM

Today I am thankful for moments with my mom. She is so loving and giving to Dallin and I. I feel so blessed to be her daughter. I know at time we have hard times. Were two different people but in the end all that matters is that we love each other. Its strange that losing Dayna has also helped my relationship with my mom. This experience is new and different for her as well as for me. Yet, once more I have a strange new blessing from something horrible. How crazy is that? Don't you think that is funny? I mean that something so yucky can still have such a great blessing hidden in it. Maybe its just how I am looking at things. Trying to see the good in it and not the bad. I am sure I could find the bad but I don't want to. I want to see the blessings that I have because of it.

Mom, thank you. I know its not easy for you. I know that you struggle with having to see me struggle. Yet, I am glad that you get to be apart of my growth and seeing me become this new and amazing person. You bring me strength and comfort to my soul. I know were both not perfect but I know that we both try just a little bit harder now to just love and let the little things go. I love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment