Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sundays are my days to remember >:o)

Many times I get myself so busy in my life that I often forget to take the time to just enjoy the wonderful moments in my life.  I am sure that part of this is just me staying busy so that I can lessen the hurt that comes into my life when I start thinking about Dayna.  I love and miss him sooo much.  I know he is our angel watching over us and guiding us in our lives.  Its just that I miss not having him here with us.  There is still such a piece of my life that is still missing so much.   I know it takes time to heal and that these things can't be rushed. Each of us in our own time will heal and move forward into a new and different change in our lives.

There has been a few discussions with some of my friends in my life about dating.  It has been over 3 years and I have dated.  I just don't know if it is going to really happen for me once more.  I want it to but I just wonder if it is going to happen for me once more.  I am still young and would love to have more than one child in my home.  I am not saying that I am not totally happy in my life.  It is just that I do not feel complete in it.  I feel like there is more for me to have and do.  Some of those things mean that I would need to get remarried.  I want to do the things that God wants me to do. I am trying so hard to follow his path for me.  I know that getting my Master's degree is the right thing for me.  That I am going to do wonderful things as a MFT.  I can't wait to start that part of my life and begin doing therapy with families.  To help bring about changes that will make other peoples lives better. 

Lastly I want to say THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends and family.  You all have done so many wonderful things for me. I feel so very, very blessed to know you all and have you in our lives.  So many of you are always so willing to help my son and I.  I know many of you pray for us and that we are in your thoughts and prayers.  God has put you all in my life because I need you all.  Each of you in many different ways.  I just want you to all know how grateful I am for each and everyone of you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment