Thursday, August 12, 2010

Smiles this week >:o)

 So in someways I am a very simple person. It doesn't take much to put a smile on my face.  I am so very, very blessed to have some of the greatest friends in the world.  I know you think I am just saying that but really I have great friends.  Even if it just a smile on my Facebook. They cheer me up, pray for me, serve me, and support me in so many ways.  I feel so blessed and grateful for each of them.  I don't think that they know just how much they mean to mean.  How much the kind things they do for me, matter to me and Dallin.  I am sooo very blessed with great friends.  My family is pretty great too.  My mom worries about me more than I think she should but that just goes to show you how much she loves me.


School is going good and I continue to do well at it. I NEVER thought that I could do this. I never told in all my years of life that I would of ever chosen to get my Master's yet here I am doing it and doing it well.  I start my practicum soon and I can't wait! I am sooo excited.  My house (other than my room) look good.  I have a wonderful staying with me for a few days. I am making new friends.  I have a smile on my face lately that just seems to even when it leaves comes back soon.  I just want everyone to know how much I am blessed with amazing people in our lives.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment