Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wow Chill out

So I guess I have opened my mouth and put my foot in it.  I have some how offended people on Facebook without even meaning to or even talking to them.  My comments to my other friends have seemed to get their worries up and have a few people (one who I could care less about) upset.  I really did not mean things the way they came across in most cases.  In the one I don't care about jealousy is a horrible thing just so all you know.  I do not what her boyfriend.  I have been down that road many times and none of them worked out. I think I have learned my lesson and am not planning to open that door once more.  Lesson learned. So what I say to her boyfriend (who is still just a friend) should not matter really. Well unless she is not sure about herself in her relationship with him.  I am nothing to worry about unless there is something else going on that I have no clue about.  I don't even know why his family is telling her a lot about me.  I am not worth the time and effort really. Guess they seem to think that I am cause they are.  My good friend thinks that maybe he still wants to be with me and his family knows that, and that is why she is all freaked out.  I laugh at this one too.  So I just don't get why what I say seems to mater so much to people who truly do not even know me.  I am giving this more attention than I even should.

I applied for a job that I REALLY, REALLY want to get an interview for.  So anyone that is reading this please pray that I get an interview or even better yet the job.  It would be really great for my son and I.  It would be an answer to many, many needed blessings that I could use.  I know that if it is to be that God will provide a way for it to happen. Sometimes it is just about having faith in him and his plan for me.  I am trying so hard to find just the right part-time job for my life.  I really feel that part-time is the best answer for my son.  If I work full-time and do my practicum then I will be away from my little man 80+ hours a week. That would not be the best thing for him.  I know this, so I am just going to focus on finding a better part-time paying job (with benefits would be a HUGE plus).  I feel really good about this choice and so now I will do my part and leave the rest up to the Lord.  Thank you to all my family, friends for all your love, prayers, and support. I am truly blessed to know you all. Thanks  

No comments:

Post a Comment