Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life is good. Really it is hard times and all

So today's church lesson was on Job. I sat there listening to the lesson thinking.  I think I am getting there.  What is there you ask?  Being joyful even in hard times, being grateful for what I have even when I don't have much, knowing that God is real as his church is true, having Dallin for all the good and hard times.  I am just happy. Life is not perfect nor will it ever be really in this life time of mine.  Yet, that is o.k.  How can you not be grateful when even in the hardest times of my life I have been so greatly blessed.  The Lord truly loves me and continues to bless me in anyway that we need. 

There are some exciting things that are happening in our lives over the next month. I am excited for each new thing that is going on in my life.  I can't wait to start my practicum Sept 7.  That is just a few weeks away.  I can't believe I am finally there.  Its time to start doing what I want to really do in life.  To start to learn, grow, and stretch myself over the next year. I know that life will not be easy but it will be worth it.  The next year I might not know what all will happen but I am looking forward to them all the hard ones and well as the good ones.

Also I am still enjoying running.  I have moved past the 5k yet but I still have 5 months to get to my half marathon goal.  I am excited to get in good shape and to continue to enjoy the blessing that come from running.  Oh and on a positive side of running each day is that I have lost 5 lbs this week.  Now if I can just keep that amount each week up for like the whole training time then I will be back to my cute skinny person who has been missing for a while.  All I can say is that life is good and I am soo excited for it all right now.  Thank you Heavenly Father for all of it.  May they will be done in my life and may I learn to love it all and learn from it too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment