Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Preschool..... He is growing up to fast

So today Dallin got to go see his preschool teachers while mommy filled out paperwork.  He was so excited he ran up to a random parent thinking it was Miss Ashley screaming "Miss Ashley!"  He was confused why she did say hi to him from far away.  Then I told him that wasn't her but she would be inside.

Dallin Playing in his preschool class room.
Dallin and Miss Ashley
Miss Linda, Dallin, & Mommy

I will have to get a picture with him and his backpack on Thursday and since I am not able to be there when he gets picked up by the bus Miss Julie at daycare will take his photo getting on the bus..  He is just getting so big, smart, and older.  He will ALWAYS be my Little Man even when he is 20 and on his mission.  Moments like today remind me how fast time can go by when your children are growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment