Saturday, August 28, 2010

7 Peaks

So we went to 7 peaks today and had such a wonderful time.  I even remembered to pack the camera and came home with several great pictures of Dallin.  There is one of the two of us but its just a bit to scary looking for me to share.



As you can see Dallin enjoy the water toys in the kids pool.  He kept saying "cheese" for each photo that I took of him.  I have many more to share but they are all on Facebook.  So on here I will only share some of my favorites.
This is Dallin hugging "his snake".  I just found it SO cute.  I tried to get a photo of him swimming underwater but the camera was never around when he was swimming.  He did it the most out in the wave pool when we were in 5 ft water.  Not the best place for a camera that is not waterproof.


going to take more photos of us this year.  Something I use to be better at but haven't done so well lately.  I use to be a good cause of the advice of a great scrap-booking friend.  Always keep your camera in your purse so that you have it for all those tender moments.  So this week I put it back into my purse.  Today it was charged, had its memory card, and go used.  I am sooo proud of myself. Oh and on a side note.  My Crash and Burn has left me with a hurt wrist.  I now have to have it in a brace for a few weeks.  The doctor said to be careful with it and not use it to much.  Haha this gave me a laugh.  I think she forgot that I am a single mother with a VERY busy/active child.
I knew I had one of him underwater.   That thing underwater would be Dallin swimming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment