Sunday, September 26, 2010

What?

Alright so I am a little bugged right now.  I know that I shouldn't be but I am. First off I am NOT dating anyone seriously. That statement is not meaning that I want to something serious right now either.  Second is that I really was taking my bet with my friend seriously and now I think he isn't going to race it with me.  I am sad about this but I am not going to let it stop me from doing it. Alright negative stuff out of me on to the positive.

Things in my life are going well.  School is keeping me busy, busy, busy. Practicum is doing well and also keeping me really, really, busy.  I am so excited to go to the temple Friday and then for conference next weekend.  I have a few things on my mind that I am praying about, that I believe will be answered or at least I will get some peace on them during conference.

The other good news is Dallin is learning to read.  He began is first beginning reader last week and is doing the best in his preschool class in reading.  I will post a few videos of his singing that are just way to cute that Miss. Julie taught him.  He is a really bright child and LOVES to read and learn. 

I am taking some of my own words of advice and really trying to hold strong to the truth that God is directing my life.  He knows what is best for me and that I need to hold strong to the fact that I know he is very aware of me and knows what is best for me in all areas of my life.  He has some great things in store for me I just have to have faith and keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment