Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Out and About

Today Dallin and I went on a lunch date with our friend Esther.  We had a wonderful time eating at sweet tomatoes in Sandy.  The best was that I did not have to drive.  Dallin enjoyed his frozen yogurt with sprinkles.
Esther and Dallin at Sweet Tomatoes
Then after lunch we took Dallin to his favorite park over by the Orem Police station.  He calls it the yellow and green slide park :)

As you can see he likes the green slide the best to go down but the yellow is the best to climb up but he wouldn't stay still while climbing for me to photo him with that one.

We had a wonderful date day together with one of our dearest friends.  Its moments like today that I am reminded how blessed I am and how many wonderful people we have in our lives. 

2 comments:

  1. It's great to have you and Dallin as my dear friends too. thanks so much for being there for me, more than you know. Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Est,

    We love you more than you can know and not cause you are so good to us. I love my conversations with you. Dallin, well he's good at telling you how he feels about you too. :)

    ReplyDelete