Thursday, September 23, 2010

I need something.....

I usually try to be very positive, remember my blessing, and stay positive but right now I am not.  I am just emotionally on empty right now.  I am frustrated at my job, I have homework coming out my ears, and I am getting more loaded on me at Pracitcum. Right now I just feel like I can't take this for much longer.  Yet, then I remember that this is in part my fault.  I took on more classes than they thought I should so that I would not have to waste a year doing nothing but waiting for them to offer one class.  So how much can I complain for being on empty when in part it is my own doing.  I just need it to be Oct 14 a lot sooner than it will be. That weekend might just be a great weekend of fun activities.  Also then two classes will be done and a 3rd almost done.  That will help out a lot.  I guess I know what I need I just need to move things around so I can make some time at the temple.  Its been longer then it should of been since I have been.  I believe not only is God telling I need to go but so is my spirit and body.  It just would help me process this all better.  I am hoping to go Friday before conference and miss pracitcum that day so I can go while Dallin is at daycare.  Anyone want to come along who can if I can get it all worked out to be able to go?  I am thinking the 3pm session at Mt Timp.  Email at comicman444@msn.com if you want to come along.  Hugs and thanks for letting me process it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment