Sunday, July 4, 2010

Somedays are a taste of Heaven.

So I just finished two more classes and got A's in both!! You have no idea how proud I am of myself right now.  One teacher I was so scared of because I am not good at writing and she is an A++++ in APA and writing.  I got an A out of her class.  This means I can write and I can do this and this is the right thing I am to be doing.  Its such a rewarding feeling.  To KNOW where you are is a good thing and its the right thing. I am so at peace in where I am headed right now. Don't get me wrong its not easy but its right.  It being right is what is giving me the peace I need to continue pushing forward.

Today I misses Dayna once more.  I miss him so much lately.  Today I took Dallin out to ride his bike. He finally got it. He can ride his bike.  Also on Friday I took him swimming and I forgot his floaties so I let him swim with just one and he could do it. Then we took off both and what do you know he can swim.  Yes that is right my little man can swim by himself even in the 9ft area.  :)  I am such a proud momma. I know that Dayna is proud also but I sure wish I could share it with him.   One day, one day all in good time.



I am also getting a lesson on the Lord's timing.  It is all about his timing if I will let it be. Granted I can always make my own choices and have that agency to do so.  Yet, if I will let him direct my path then I will be happier than I ever thought I could be. I always have the right to make my own choices but when I let God help direct me then I end up on the better path or end up there soon than I would all alone.  It really is an amazing thing when I let myself trust and have faith in him.  He knows what I need better than I do.  It is hard and sometimes I fight back wanting to do it my own way.  Then I learn the hard lesson that I should of listened to him in the first place.  I am worried about getting the right job for me right now. I feel that its time for a change and that I need a better paying or full-time job.  I would be happier with a much higher paying part-time job with having to do practicum hours too each week. So part-time would give me time with my son which is always the most important thing to me is TIME with our son. No one can make up for me not spending time with him.  In the end it would eat me alive each day.  So my hunt is for a much higher part-time job so that I can spend time with my son and not have to live with the guilt at the end of the day.  So please pray for me that I will be blessed with the perfect job for me and my situation.  Thanks <3 you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment