Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Words from another brings me peace.

So I have been struggling lately with life.  I have felt like I have been a burden to many and just wish that I was at the point where I could do it on my own and not help anymore.  I am VERY, VERY grateful for all the help that my church, family, and friends have given me.  I can never say thank you enough for all that I have been given and blessed with.  It's just that I have felt guilty about it.  I know that my situation is not normal.  That I am going to school to better myself, my situation, and others.  That through my blessings of receiving I am better able to help others throughout my life.  This time in my life has been a blessing and taught me much as well as humbled to my knees to say thank you to God for everything so many times over.  So all this receiving has just cause me to be a bit over whelmed and prideful in a way.  I so badly want to be on my own taking care of all my needs in so many more way than I currently can.  Yet after today I have learned that we all have needs.  That we all at times need gift and blessing from others that we can not do for ourselves.  That God love me and that he does but a limit on the gift that he has for me so way do I.  Today I met with a member of the stake presidency and he was just what my soul needed.  He told me that he knew God was please with my choices and what I was doing.  That I needed to see my receiving as a gift and a blessing not just for me but for those who serve me.  That I am doing all that God wants for me right now and that I should not run faster than I can (I have been trying to lately, or at least picking up to a nice fast pace).  That the desires of my heart are good and righteous.  That I am a good woman who will do great things in my life and for God.  That right now is my time to receive to prepare me for my time to give.  I left the office feeling like a burden had been lifted from my shoulders.  It was testified to me once more that God listen to my prayers, knows the desires of my heart, and knows me and what is best for me if I will just but trust him.  Trusting and letting go is hard for me but I am getting better at it.  Today was an wonderful day of answered prayers for my.  I will go to bed with peace in my soul tonight.  Thank you God, my family, my friends, and all those others who have given and served me.  You can never know just how much I am grateful to you all for it.  I truly am so VERY, VERY, grateful to you all.  May God bless you more for what you have done for my son and I. I am truly a blessed woman.  Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment