Monday, June 21, 2010

What the hey?

So I don't know what it is lately but I miss Dayna I did that whole first year.  I just hurt for him to be here with me.  I miss his laugh, jokes, funny comments, comic book, hero clix, and just his love for me.  I feel like come on Christ can you come already so I can be with the man of my dreams once more.  I feel so blessed to have the chance to be loved by Dayna.  He is the greatest man I have ever met. His love for me, for us was so pure.  I often feel at times not worthy to have his love and guidance in my life.  I know he is never far from us and watches over us often.  Its just that I wish I could at least have him at night time and give him back to God during the day.  It seems far to me, I can share, really I can.  I don't know if I will ever marry once more, or even get to be blessed with more children.  All I know is that whom ever comes into my life has to be willing to share me with Dayna and in the end let me go back to him. So I guess this leave me to just looking at widowers to date.  Then the issues that I have in my head about this whole dating and marrying thing won't be such big issues.  Dayna your the best husband, daddy, and friend that we could ever ask for.  We love and miss you each and everyday.  We can't wait to continue our lives with you in heaven.  xoxoxox  Love, Terri and Dallin

No comments:

Post a Comment