Sunday, August 2, 2015

Why do we have trials, struggles, hurt, pain and all "Why me God?" moments...........

So this week I have done some personal pondering into my life and my trials. I have wondered so many times.... "Why God, Why me? " The answer was always why not you as other people who I asked would answer me.  Well that didn't really truly settle well with me.  The truth is it left me hurt and angry for many years of my life.  Like a good 36 of the 38 I think.  Well, this week in my EMDR therapy I was finally able to leave my hurt behind.  It detached it's self from me and I was able to leave it behind as I walked out the door. The next day and since I have had such a peaceful feeling with me.  Does that mean that I don't stress, worry, do crazy things that don't make sense to others?  Heck no, I am still me but I am doing better and growing.....

Any ways that situation allowed me to finally be able to ponder, think, search, and relies something.  That is this.....  God didn't allow me to have those hurts and pain just because.  He gave me those because he truly LOVES ME and wants me TO RETURN HOME TO HIM.   Now I have agency so in each of these horrible things, I have the agency to choose right or wrong.  That choice was up to me and God was not going to take that right away from me.  He never has to this day stopped me from making a choice.  He gave me those trials, hurts, pains, struggles,  and all those "Why me God" moments because he loves me and want me to return to his presences.  He loves me SO much that he gave me all that to help me to RETURN TO HIM.

Which each of these struggles I have grown,  SO much in fact that I am becoming an amazing women.  One that I never knew I was capable of becoming.  My faith in my Heavenly Father has never been stronger.  I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he LOVES me, HEARS me, and BLESSES me each moment of my life.  

I could have chosen a different path than the one I did.  I could have started drinking after I lost Dayna (and yes I TRULY thought about it and almost did).  I could have turned to DRUGS, SEX, MONEY, POWER, and anything else that comes our way to help us get lost from the path back to him, but I DIDN'T.  I am so grateful that I didn't. So blessed to have learned this lesson FINALLY.  The truth, those is, I wasn't ready to learn it sooner than this week.  Being able to leave my hurt behind allowed me to be able to listen, and see what Heavenly Father has been trying to get me to hear for who knows how long.  Today continues the journey I am on.  I welcome those who want to go on the journey that I am on to reach out and contact the Missionaries of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  The church is true and will bring so much peace into your left if you choose it.

You can go to this site http://www.mormon.org/visit and on the upper right site hit Chat.  They can answer any questions you might have.  Have a wonderful day and May The Lords Love Shine Through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment