Thursday, June 2, 2011

What I have learned in the last 4 years....




I was promised in a blessing when he died that I would know the reason for it. After 4 years I think I got that figured out. I have finished my ungrad, walking Sat for my master's as a Marriage and Family Therapist. I would of NEVER walked this path had I not lost him. I miss him tons and hate being a single mother (one 5 year old boy who REALLY wants a brother and a sister). Yet, I know this is what God ALWAYS wanted for me even my PB talks about it, I just couldn't see it until I lost my world. My life experiences make me a good therapist. I am connect with many people because of my life experiences. I choose to see the good not the bad. I try hate to stay positive cause negative just leads to depression. I can truly say losing my husband was my greatest struggle, test of faith, but has been my TRUEST blessing. I KNOW God is as really as you and I. I didn't know that before he left me. I KNOW he watches over me and blesses me. That he has a very speacil relationship with widows that is different than all others. I KNOW I can do anything I put my mind to with his help. I KNOW that even though Dayna died after just 4 years together it will all be made up to me on the other side. I KNOW that every struggle I go through can bring me blessings if I try to see them in the mist of my HELL so to speak. Lastly I KNOW that even though Dayna died that his job as a husband, and father have not ended, that even from the other side he is completely these jobs. Just in a different way then he could do here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment