Sunday, June 19, 2011

To the best Father.




Dayna is the best father that I could of ever asked for in our life.  He was 100% plus apart of Dallin's and my life.  He worked hard, and cared even harder for us.  He took such good care of us.  I miss him so so  much.  I wish more than anything that Dayna was here to help me raise our son.  That with his help I know that I could be an even better parent than I am.  He was my equal in every way.  Each day I think of him and miss him so much.  The tears in my eyes form because I want him to be here with us. I know he is being the best father from heaven.  He keeps me going forward.  He guides, and directs me from heaven.  My son reminds me of him each time I look at him.  I know that is part of my I love my son so much.  That the love I have for Dallin is stronger than it would of been because of Dayna.  This father's day I am grateful for the 4 years I got with Dayna.  I can't wait to spend my forever with him.  As strange as it is I can't wait for the second coming.  I know that when I die Dayna will be there waiting to welcome me home with the love that I know we share.

No comments:

Post a Comment