Sunday, March 13, 2011

what am I doing????

So there is the friend of mine that I have known almost for 4 years now.  I said I was going to say goodbye cause "he's just not into me."  Well I broke down and was chatting with him last night.  Then we got into things and then........ He asked me to please give him time to figure out what just happened between us.  So me doing what I do best I said.  I can be patient and give you time to think.  I didn't even put a cap on the time that he had to work things out in his head.  WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING.  I need to just walk away but I can't or at least I wont let myself.  What am I doing?  Or better yet why am I doing this?  I just need to wash that man right out of my hair.  I just wish I could but I made a promise and I will hold to it for now.  Sweet Dreams everyone. :D

1 comment:

  1. I will say some extra prayers for you during your struggles. I saw that movie you refer to when it was in the theaters. I saw it with 2 of my widow girlfriends. That movie made so much sense to me that when it came out on video I had to buy it. I think it has a great message about how to tell if someone is in to you. I will say some prayers for the guy here in hopes that it becomes clear to both of you what God's plan is for you guys. Thank you for sharing your raw thoughts & emotions. May the Peace of the Lord be with you.

    ReplyDelete