Friday, March 25, 2011

changes along the way to better me :D

I PROMISE I will blog about St. George this weekend.  So I have been doing therapy and I really, really love it.  The promise is my focus hasn't been the best always in session.  I have been a bit distracted or at least easily distracted.  So I have decide to go on a ADD medication small dose and see if that will help me out.  Hey it might even help me lose my want to eat all the time too.  I just need to full be there for my clients and I feel like I have been having a hard time wtih that 100% in sessions back to back to back to back...... You get the point. 

Theother thing is that I have been a bit um grumpy well not grumpy but umm...short fused by the end of the day.  I don't really feel really depressed but it am very short fused throughtout the day.  So now I am going to go back on a medication for that and see how that works to help.  Like I said its not the I want to stay in bed, I don't do anything, I am sad, or that part of depression its just SHORT FUSED.  So I being a fan of medication when it is needed (and I believe it is needed for me) for me to be the very best at who I am and will be in life and going to start back up on that too.

So that is what is happening to me in my life right now.  Life is good, busy, and I am very happy with how things are playing out in my life.  I know that I will be able to find a job very fast once I am done with school and that it might mean that I move or I might stay right where I am for a while too.

No comments:

Post a Comment