Monday, January 31, 2011

Missing him SO much right now

That horrible day is getting closer this week.  I just want to skip Saturday, make it not even happen.  I am a mess in my head, everything makes me cry buckets, and I just hurt.  I miss Dayna so much that I just cry.  Right now I wish more than anything he was here.  I am going away for this weekend in hopes that being around some important people will make my hurt less painful.  I know some of you think I should hurt this much, or that I am just being over drama but sorry I do.  So as it gets closer, less and less I will be able to be in contact with.  Dayna I love you and miss you so much.... This is that time when from here on out I will be away from you more than I was allowed to be with you.

2 comments:

  1. Terri, I am so sorry! That day is not easy. In fact, the days leading up to it are sometimes the hardest. Nikki's was January 27th. Please know that you are in my prayers always. And if someone thinks you are being overly dramatic or shouldn't hurt this much tell them where to go! Seriously, I'm sorry. That makes my blood boil. First of all, anyone who says or thinks that hasn't ever lost a loved one. And everyone grieves how it is appropriate for themselves. No one can ever tell you how long is long enough or how much pain to feel or how many tears to shed. I've gone through it, with people judging how I should grieve. One thing I do know is that no one should ever grieve in silence. I love you Terri! I'll be thinking of you and your guardian angel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you too Jami and CONGRATS on doing so well on the diet. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete