Saturday, February 12, 2011

Growing older.

It is Febuary so that means it is time to get Dallin register for Kindergarten.  My little man is now going to be in public school part time of his dad away from me.  It just gets my thoughts going about how much my little man is going up.  He is such a smart little boy, who tries really hard to do what is right, always reminds me to say our prayer (dinner time is his time to say it).  He loves the gospel and church.  I must be doing something right in how I am raising him cause he loves the church, his family, his friends, his dad, and me.  Here are some pictures of my little man growing up through the years.  Enjoy seeing him grow up in these last 5 years.












2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the collection of Dallin photos. He is a cutie! Wow - kindergarten! Praying for God's blessings & comfort to allow you to enjoy this milestone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks honey. Back at yea with preschool.

    ReplyDelete