Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm trying but in truth I am just tired.

You know that song from primary "I'm trying to be like Jesus"?  Well not only and I trying to be like Jesus but I am just plain trying.  I am at the end of my rope in so many ways and places.  I am bugged with all the crap and drama at my job (which really I shouldn't care but each day I get more and more bugged).  I am tried of people thinking just cause I am friends with my boss that she NEVER get mads, upset, or corrects me.  When in fact I get it all the time, in fact I just got it once more today, 4 out of the 5 days last week.  Guess it just shows that I can be grown up and still be her friend even though she does her job at making me better in my work and life.  I am tired of not getting a REAL vacation with my and and right now even more without him. I am trying to keep in mind that this summer ours are coming.  I am trying to love those I really don't like (really having a hard time with this one).  I am trying to get finished with my master's even though I am not happy at my practicum site.  I am trying to get my house cleaned and organized even though I never have time and lately I am always so tired.  I am trying to get everything ready to teach my class at UVU even though it seems like I can never get ahead or feel really ready.  I am trying to have patience with my son but by the end of really long days, no vacation, never ending schooling, being a single mother, worn out physically and emotionally, and just plan spent on my last dime I find myself losing it more than I should with him.  This makes me so sad cause he is not to blame for the stress at my job, the stress at my practicum site, or the other stresses that I have and yet he is the one I get impatience with.  I feel like a bad mother right now.  I have so much on my plate that I don't know if I can function o.k. without it all.  Yet, at the same time I need to get a few things out of the way so when I get home I am not taking it all out on him.  In the midst of trying I realized that the person I need to be close to I am not.  I have been slacking on my daily prayers and you know what right now I need them.  I really, really, really need them. So tonight I will make a commitment to do them daily. To allow Jesus back in where he belongs.  Everything else will all workout in time.  Sometimes it takes a lot of patience, time, love, and just change.  Just know that right now is hard for me. I am not a big fan of this time of year and so that is adding to my crappy attitude.  I know I need to change but sometime that is the hardest thing to do and take a while to get a good return on it.  Thank you friends for all you do and help me with.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment