Monday, December 20, 2010

Changing it up a bit

So I know that I say this a lot but God really does watch over me and bless me even when I am not sure I deserve it.  So last week I talk to Jack up at UVU health center. Guess what????  I get to work up there for some of my practicum hours.  This is an answer to some prayers and lots of thoughts.  I was getting all the hours amount that I needed but am not getting experience in individual or couples.  So this will at least get me some couples and a lot more individual hours that I need.  I am so happy for answered prayers and blessings.  Things are working out well for me.  Also the day I walk for graduation is June 10.  My last class will be over by July 22.  I am so darn excited that I just can't tell you.  I know how pleased Dayna is in what I have been doing these last four years and I can feel just how proud he is of me.   I just wish he could be here with me to party it up for finishing.  I know he will be here in spirit but for this its just not the same.  I miss him and wish he came to check in on us more often than he does.  I love and miss you Dayna.  I can't wait to see you once more.  Love you

me

No comments:

Post a Comment