Saturday, October 30, 2010

up, down, left, right ??????

Everyone seems to think they know me.  Yet, when they say this and then explain I think. "No that is not what I think or really feel."  I guess right now my actions are speaking pretty loud and they aren't following in line with who I am or at least who I am.  I guess this goes in session with who I am right now.  I am someone who is learning each day more about me and who I want to be.  I am growing and becoming who I should be.  I know its a never ending lesson that I am having to learn.

Right now I am wondering if the site I am at for my practicum is the right site for me?  I just don't feel that I fit in like I want to in therapy.  Its not working with families like I want to do and feel I am best at.  It's so hard because I don't know if I am growing the way that I want to grow.  I feel that I need to be doing something else and more.  I don't know its just not feeling right with me.   The only time I feel really at home is when I am in my family sessions.  Yet, those are just ending now cause my client took off and is no longer my client now.  So now I am really worried about how I am going to get all the hours that I need.  I guess I am going to have to look some more and get a few more options.

I am being blessed in my life and I know that Lord is watching over me and my son.  I have been praying so hard and right now some of those prayers are being answered.  Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve the blessing that I receive but I am so grateful and blessed to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment