Sunday, February 7, 2010

Today

I have been thinking a lot lately. I keep thinking I know how things are going to turnout and that I can't be surprised by anything new. Yet I am still shocked a bit when life doesn't go the way I have envisioned it to be going. Each day brings new trials for me to work on. New ways for me to perfect my imperfections that I seem to have, so many of. I am grateful for the chance to improve who I am. I know that God loves me and when I learn to let go and let him take charge amazing things begin to happen. He has such a wonderful ability to do things that I just can't see happening any other way. He never leaves me alone and is always there when I turn to him to bless me and tell me "all is well just trust me". Its the trusting part that is hard for me so many times. I seem to believe that I know more than he does. Then he finds some way to humble me and I remember that only with him are all things possible.

This week has been a hard one. I have been a single mother for 3 years now. I lost Dayna 3 years ago this week. I miss him so often. Knowing he is watching over us all the time but still wishing he could be here in person. Yet, I have a new chance at love and I am excited to get that chance and see where it will go. Its been a while since I felt I mattered to someone. Since I have had someone worry about me and what I think. I know that Dayna is pleased with where my life is going right now. I know God is pleased with it also. He still tests me and give me great ways in which to learn and grow. I am grateful for these trials and who they are helping me to become. Thank you to all those who love me and are apart of Dallin's and my life. I can not thank you enough for all you do for us. Love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment