Friday, February 26, 2010

My focus got lost

So when I started this blog it was going to be this place that I could come and share my postive thoughts of the day.  It seems that is how it got started but here lately I haven't counted any of my blessings on here, much lately.  So I am going to try to do this once more. To stay positive and grateful about the things in my life.  So today I want to say that I am grateful for my parents.  My mother has a loving heart that truly only wants me to be happy. She worries about me so much and even though at times that is hard to take it, it all comes from love.  I know that she is a very strong person who I can learn from.  Her heart is always in the right place even when it doesn't work out the right way.

My father is so often the man I turn to, to settle me down.  To help me think things through and be able to process and listen better.  He just seems to get me and understand who I am.  He even allows me to be me and I never feel like I have to change for him to be pleased with me.  He is also a very wonderful grandfather to my son.  My son loves his pappa sooooooo much.  I don't know how I could of gotten through the loss of Dayna without my dad or either parent really.  He often has been my rock when I have needed something to stand on.

I am so blessed and loved by my heavenly parents also.  How blessed I am to know that God lives.  That I will be allowed to be with him once more.  To know that each trial and struggle I have are only for my good. If I only will allow myself to learn and grow from each of them.  So often I am weak and struggle.  I get lost in the sea of pain, loneliness, and my trials.  Yet, when I listen and obey so many great and wonderful blessing come into my life.  Thank you God for loving me enough that you allow me to have trails and struggles.  I only pray that in the end I prove myself worthy to be with you once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment