Monday, March 1, 2010

So I am going to do new things in my life.  Things that I have never done before.  First is I started the www.c25k.com today.  This means in 9/10 weeks I am going to run a 5K.  I have never done one before but this is what life is about.  Becoming a better me and learning to do something that is out of my comfort zone.  Lately it seems that God wants me to become a better men.  The current trials in my life are things that are making me stronger.  They are  things that only can improve me and make me a better person in the end.  I am being reminded what it is like to love with all my heart.  Sometimes I hate that I care so much for people.  People tell me it is a gift to be able to see people as the best they can be.  I don't know maybe this is just how life is for me.  Always a struggle.


So today my blessing is my struggles.  Even though right now I DO NOT want them.  I am grateful for them.  My mom always tells me that if I just count my blessings that in time that is all I will be able to see.  That if I am glad for the struggles I am going through right now then in the end I will be able to see the good from them.  God knows what he is doing.  He can see what I can't.  If I but let him have control in my life then it will be alright no matter what happens.  I learned how real God is when I lost Dayna.  That knowledge has not changed.  Right now I just have to learn to trust him and let him have the control in my life.  I have to let go.

1 comment:

  1. You go Girl.. a 5K that is awsome. Terri you are a strong woman. Much stronger than you often feel about yourself. Your right the challenges your facing are making you stronger and shaping and refining you. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete