Sunday, September 13, 2015

Where am I going and what do I want to do with my life??

As I sit wondering if I am going down the right path in my life.  I wonder, what next?  I could stay where I am at but that doesn't feel right.  I want to move closer to family but moving might mean losing my student loan repayment help.  $20,000 a year of loan repayment on a single parents income is a huge amount.  

The problem is my job isn't taking care of me fully.  My medical insurance claims have not been paid in 2 years.  There is no plan to get them paid anytime soon, which means I need to get a lawyer.  This adds to my list of things to do and burdens.  Should I just give up and walk away?  I am the only one paying into my 401K.  I have no sick leave, no dental insurance, and my medical claims is a HUGE issue.  My son has ADHD and a heart condition which means he NEEDS the medical insurance.  I have type 1 diabetes so I NEED the medical insurance.  It's not getting paid is affecting my credit.  I can't keep up with the claims to keep them out of collections.  My max out of pocket is $2,000 but my not paid is over $100,000.   AUGH I am so frustrated and I just don't know what I want to do or what is right to do.  

I am praying but truth is I don't know what I should be praying for.  I can't pin point what I what or want I truly need because I feel like I need all of the following. A new job, medical getting paid, a man in my life, a new start, moving.  There is so much, that I can't figure things out.

I believe stress is what I walk around with each day.  It is something that I get used to but maybe that isn't what is best for me.  I am trying, reading scriptures daily, family prayers, personal prayers (I can do better with this one), going to church, paying tithing, and fast offerings.  Is that enough?

Recently I have been thinking what do I need answered this general conference.  What is it that I am needing that the Lord can guide me with this conference.  What do I need to be praying on that I need to be addressed in general conference.  

What I am scared about?........

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's so lovely. I am very glad to find and read this post. I followed your blog. You can follow me back at quà tặng. Thanks with love.

    ReplyDelete