Saturday, December 12, 2009

Green Eggs and Ham






I must of been a very good mother today. Why do you ask? Cause I made my son green eggs and ham. That is right I made the grossest looking breakfast there is for my son because I love him.

Love is such an interesting action. Recently I learned that not always do people do things for those whom they are suppose to love. Its hard to hear about the pain other has inflicted on the one you love. To see the world as it can be and those who live in it as they are really. It is amazing how hurtful people can be and not even care what they do to others. It floors me that some people can be so selfish. I guess it just shows how much I am in love. I see what comes so natural to me and how I act and treat the ones I love. To me this is just second nature and what you do and how you treat the ones you love.

So what is going on in my life. I am crazy about such a wonderful guy. He is so kind to Dallin and I. Always worried about us and caring about what is going on in our lives. I am just amazed at my life right now. For the first time in almost 3 years I am finding myself once more. Pieces of me that I lost when I lost Dayna are returning. I haven't sang in the car since that loss and now I do it often. I truly am happy from my inside out. I haven't had such wonderful joy in a very long time. Dallin he just loves him. I have dated here and there but never had Dallin taken to someone other than Dayna like he is. That just brings more piece to my son. It hard to move forward and on. I never thought I would find another person. Never really thought I could love to people at the same time. To even find someone who would accept my situation and just trust God that everyone will be happy in the end. How ever did I get so lucky to have found him. Some how I deserved to be love by two wonderful and amazing men. Each love is special in its own way.

I know that for some my finding another will hurt them. I never wanted to hurt anyone but I can't not do what I am doing. I know it is right and that this is what God wants for me and my family. I know that as much as I know that God is real and loves me.

Well I am so excited about what life has to offer me right now. That I know I am blessed, watched over, and loved. The knowledge that this is right brings so much peace to my soul. I am so excited about what is to come. Keep following for more great news to come and updates. Thank you my friends for all your thoughts and prayers. I am sooo blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment